Wednesday, January 20, 2010

dilemma is it??

College registration started already...and that means new seasons of hardworking, full concentration and schematic life...emm...okay i lie...hehehee...i’ve never been like that...just hope i can be like that...but as usual it won’t happen...still just a sweet dream...hurm...

Last 2 weeks, i’ve started my class...but unfortunately, all of my housemate failed in a certain paper n have to retake the paper which means they have to extended their studies another year...all of a sudden they decided to quit together...yes i know...i won’t be affected at all...but...what they were planning makes my study spirit fly away...

All of them wanna quit n some r going 2 study somewhere else n some of them r going 2 work...up until now, 2 of them r already quit left 3 more people including my brother...the interesting part is that suddenly i got the feeling that i’m tired of studying n eagerly to work...

I was like interested to follow their footstep...n up until now i’ve lost most of my spirit 2 study...just a bit left...n to be truth i’ve already skip classes which i rarely do...why??

I didn’t ask 4 this...this is all my housemate fault...hehehehee...okay not their fault completely...but what should i do??where can i find back my spirit that just flew away??i don’t know...i’m clueless right now...aiyo...

Until then...bye...

3 comments:

  1. dONt let oThers deCide ur destinNy.....foCus1

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right...
    thanx 4 reminded me that my destiny is in my hands...
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hancor.......
    maner senarai player belia......
    maybe dalam bulan 4 nie kita adakan pertemuan.... isyaAllah

    ReplyDelete