Thursday, December 17, 2009

thoughts??

Salam n good day to all...

Since today is awal muharram (that is the beginning of the new year in islamic calendar) i just have some thought...

It is now a new year 4 all muslims n soon enough will be new year 4 all...

Makes me wonder...

Life isn’t going to stop moving...

We are going to be old...

Or just die b4 get the chance 2 feel it...

However i was thinking how miserable my life is without all of my friends right now...

Yeah we had so much fun on our teen life...

Can we still have that moment??

As for now, all of my frens including me are going to be more older which means all of us have 2 carry a huge responsibility...

This will need our sacrifice in order to be more matured so that we are qualified enough to hold such a responsibility...

Can i be that kind of person...

Imagine this...

I f everyone are going to be matured, then all jokes that we used 2 say are going to be meaningless...

As for me, i will suffer more if there is no laughter in my life...

As said by the wise guy of the world, (since i don’t know who said that) laughter is the best medicine...

I’ll be keeping our old memories tight in my heart so that all of the moment of fun we had together will be closed 2 me n will be my good dreams in sleep...

Wish we can have that moments again n again which is i know hardly impossible...

So that’s all for now...

...until then...bye...

1 comment:

  1. salam2
    selamat hari natal yang bakal menjelang...
    ader story baru kat blog aku.... nengok2 ar...

    ReplyDelete