Tuesday, September 15, 2009

me at the moment...

hello again...b4 i continue with my new post, i just received a comment from my frens telling that the font i used in this blog is kind a big...

thanx n i’ve already make it smaller...hope it is better...so continued from my previous post, the good news is 7 of my colleague in kpm Melaka is also in the same class with me...it really make me comfortable enough to work with...hahaha...a little demanding there...

so right now it is almost raya...happy but not enjoying my raya much since my cousins couldn’t really celebrate it with me in the 1st raya...so it is almost boring occasions...huhuhuhu...

n also my convocation is just around the corner...that is on 24th October...owh i’m really excited about this...miss my frens from the college so much...guys c u there...pretty nervous also since this is my first tyme experience...owh can’t wait it...

No comments:

Post a Comment